Rochelle Broadcasting Company was established in 1966 and is a private company that owns and operates 2 radio stations and 2 websites based out of the North Central Illinois town of Rochelle. WRHL-AM known as Newstalk 1060 went on the air September 16th 1966. Newstalk 1060 remains the areas number 1 station for News, Weather, Sports and Talk 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Some of Newstalk 1060's talkers include, George Noory with Coast to Coast AM, Jim Bohannon, Phil Valentine and Lars Larson along with CBS News WRHL is also a top source for Ag News. Newstalk 1060 is online at www.wrhl.net.
WYOT-FM known as The Coyote went on the air October 5th 1973 and is North Central Illinois choice for Today's New Hit Country. With Kris Wexell weekday mornings, The Coyote also airs some of the top shows in the market such as, NASH Nights Live, Kickin' It with Kix, The Big Time Saturday Night with Whitney Allen, American Country Countdown with Kix Brooks and Country Top 30 with Bobby Bones, Fox News Radio & MRN. The Coyote is also a member of CMA and ACM's and online at www.1023thecoyote.com.
In June of 2015 the IBA named WYOT-FM The Coyote one of the Top 3 Small Market Stations in Illinois, also naming The Coyote's Morning Show Host Kris Wexell of of the Top 3 Best Radio Personalities in the state.
Studios & Offices Located:
400 May Mart Dr. PO BOX 177 Rochelle, IL 61068
www.wrhl.net www.1023thecoyote.com Phone: (815) 562-7001 Fax (815) 562-7002
Office Hours M-F 7a-3p
Desktop Display, Mobile Display, Email, Social
- Key DifferentiatorWHY ADVERSTISE ON WRHL WHY ADVERTISE ON THE RADIO? Your market listens to the radio. The people who buy your product or use your service listen to the radio. In fact, close to 90% of the population listens to the radio. Radio is targeted. Each radio station is operated with specific market segments in mind, so despite there being many radio stations nationwide there are particular stations that target your specific market. In the car, at the office, in the garden you can reach your customer on the radio throughout the day or night. This increases the frequency that your message can be delivered. Radio reaches your customer with frequency. Advertising works by repetition. You may need to be exposed to a commercial three or four times before you take action. To reach this “viable frequency” radio advertising is often more cost effective than other media. Radio offers additional promotional opportunities. Announcers in your store, sampling your product on air, running a competition. Hard to do with print or on TV, but radio can offer this sort of “added value”, personalizing your product to your customer. Sound is memorable. Sound is stored in the memory more effectively than the written word. Sound, the spoken word offers emotion and encourages the listeners imagination to produce their own desirable image of a product. Radio is the theatre of the mind. Call today to start your marketing plan with WRHL: 815-562-7001!
- 10105090 Global Rank
- 2211409 United States
- 585 Estimated Visits
- 1 K Downloads
- 10 SDKs
- 0 Total reviews
- App Url: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wrhlam.player
- App Support: http://www.1023thecoyote.com
- Genre: music_and_audio
- Bundle ID: com.wrhlam.player
- App Size: 3.6 M
- Version: 2
- Release Date: April 8th, 2015
- Update Date: November 30th, 2020
SuperHits 93.5 showcases three decades of the best music and biggest stars! The greatest pop, soul, and Rock & Roll from the mid-to-late `60s, the `70s, and `80s. All familiar favorites that you know and love!