Desktop Display, Mobile Display, Email, Social
- Headline:Publisher: WPEC-TV CBS12 News :: West Palm Beach Local and National News
- Key DifferentiatorWe use a full array of interactive marketing solutions and fully integrated offline programs to deliver on the objectives of our partners and advertisers. We engage your potential customers on the screens they use most, from TV to mobile phones. Our solutions integrate Web, Email, Mobile Devices and Social Media Platforms to reach your customers where they are. Explore the powerful new ways CBS12.com works with you to reach your potential customers by contacting one of our sales managers below. CBS 12 is proud to partner with DataSphere Technologies, Inc. DataSphere is responsible for powering our community calendar and offering geographically-targeted advertising opportunities across CBS 12. DataSphere helps local businesses across the country gain a competitive edge with custom marketing packages targeted to specific neighborhoods and communities. For more information visit DataSphere.com.
- 1 K Downloads
- 41 SDKs
- 4.38 Avg. Rating
- 6 Total reviews
- App Url: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.helloworld.sbg.morningnews.wpec
- App Support: http://www.cbs12.com
- Genre: news_and_magazines
- Bundle ID: com.helloworld.sbg.morningnews.wpec
- App Size: 0
- Version: 66
- Release Date: March 7th, 2014
The WPEC AM NEWS ALARM CLOCK APP gives you all of the information you need to start your day. Wake up with the built in alarm clock function and then see up to the minute West Palm Beach headlines and sports news, get the latest West Palm Beach weather conditions and traffic information, know if West Palm Beach area schools are closed, and watch our live streaming newscast.