Launched this site shortly after the iTunes App Store launched, the purpose of 148Apps.com is to provide you with the very best in iPhone and iPod Touch applications through our numerous reviews and latest news sections. Our goal is to sort through the best of the best and provide you with that information so you don’t have to spend your days in front of an iPhone just to find the perfect app for you.
In addition to the reviews and news, we keep track of what’s selling, what’s new and what prices are dropping in the iTunes App Store. We are also on Twitter, Facebook, and Friendfeed.
Connected TV, Desktop Display, Email, Mobile Display, Social
- Headline:Publisher: iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch App Reviews and News
- Key Differentiator148Apps is dedicated to bringing the best and most interesting iPhone application news and reviews to their readers. Launched in July 2008 shortly after the App Store opened for business, the site quickly became an extremely well respected source of information and the latest news and has been leading the way for iOS application news and reviews from a group of app obsessed iPhone lovers. 148Apps built its sterling reputation as a source for news and reviews on the latest apps, but as it has has grown, so has its scope. Sections on the latest app price drops have proved incredibly popular, and their Top 148 apps lists are considered one of the most prestigious lists of must-have apps on the Web. New User Guides for each of the iPhone 4, iPad, and iPod Touch were released for Christmas 2010, and are considered among the best starting places for new converts to Apple’s portable platforms. We also run the Best App Ever awards and App Hall of Fame sites, which are rapidly gaining traction and are currently open for sponsorship. Other editorial sites in the 148Apps Network include our mobile gaming site The Portable Gamer, our kids and parents app review site, GiggleApps, our business of apps site 148Apps.biz, and our Android app review site Android Rundown. All of which also have advertising opportunities available. Statistics Reaching a wide iPhone audience 148Apps is the defacto website for reaching a dedicated iPhone and iPod Touch readership with it’s readership interested in everything iOS related from applications and games to hardware and accessories. The site was rated as one of PC Magazines Top 100 Web sites. We’ve also been featured in The New York Times Sunday Print Edition, CNBC Planet of the Apps Special Report, iPhone Life Magazine, Tech Crunch, TUAW, CNN Money, Venture Beat, Silicon Valley Insider, Fortune Magazine and All Things D. Here are just some of the stats relating to 148Apps.com: ? Over 2.5m page views each month — From 700k+ unique visitors ? 73% between the ages of 18 and 50 — And over 61% with a college degree ? Over 12,300 Twitter followers — And 7,000 more on Facebook and RSS
- 10 SDKs
- 5.0 Avg. Rating
- App Url: https://itunes.apple.com/app/148apps-com/id1245456177
- App Support: http://app.weimobile.com/a/lianxiwomen/
- Genre: Education
- Bundle ID: com.magicpocket.piano
- App Size: 29.3 M
- Version: 1.0.5
- Release Date: July 11th, 2017
- Update Date: October 10th, 2020
Three modes, step by step to learn
20 song + , practice familiar songs, increase the interest:
row row row your boat
Mary has a little lamb
From easy to difficult
Songs from simple to complex. Step by step to develop interest, improve the hands-on skills, while finding the talent.