Desktop Display, Mobile Display, Email, Social
- Headline:Publisher: 304 | #1 Guide to Seaside FLRosemary Beach Grayton Seagrove WaterColor
- Key DifferentiatorWhat’s 30A? LIFE SHINES on Florida's Scenic Highway 30A. Speckled with artsy villages, rare coastal dune lakes, upscale resorts, funky beach bars, world-class restaurants and 25,000 acres of protected habitats, 30A is the birthplace of New Urbanism and is home to the purest white sand beaches in the world. "30A.com has exploded," said Southern Living. "What started as a way for a family to welcome friends has become an important Gulf Coast tourism tool."
- Owned / Operated Properties30aclassifieds.com, 30ahotels.com
- 10 SDKs
- 3.17 Avg. Rating
- 5 Total reviews
- App Url: https://itunes.apple.com/app/30a/id486556321
- App Support: http://www.30asongwritersfestival.com/
- Genre: Travel
- Bundle ID: com.30a.30aswf
- App Size: 80.1 M
- Version: 5.57.2
- Release Date: December 12th, 2011
- Update Date: December 21st, 2016
Produced by the Cultural Arts Alliance of Walton County and Russell Carter Artist Management, the 7th annual 30A Songwriters Festival is presented by Visit South Walton.
Past 30A Songwriters Festival headliners included Graham Nash, Leon Russell, Indigo Girls, Jason Isbell, Lucinda Williams, Rodney Crowell, The Bangles, Shawn Mullins, Sam Bush Band, Sara Watkins of Nickel Creek, Suzanne Vega, Jim Lauderdale, Mary Gauthier, Jeffrey Steele and Matthew Sweet. Every year, acclaimed songwriters like these join a group of more than 150 talented artists from across the country to share intimate moments with friends and fans along Florida's Scenic Highway 30A in South Walton along Northwest Florida's Gulf Coast.
The three-day music festival features over 250 performances in venues ranging from intimate listening rooms to spacious outdoor amphitheaters amid a backdrop of brilliant white sand beaches, turquoise waters and stunning architecture.
Susanna Hoffs of The Bangles described the 2011 event as "a series of magical moments unfolding over the course of the long weekend – old friends reuniting, new friendships being born…Large audiences and performers enjoying days and nights of music, storytelling both poignant and humorous, spontaneous jams, Southern hospitality, delicious food and wine.”
Representing diverse styles ranging from folk and country to rock and alternative, the line-up always features nationally-acclaimed songwriters and musicians including The Bangles, Rodney Crowell, Shawn Mullins, Matthew Sweet, Amy Ray of Indigo Girls and Fastball as well as David Wilcox, Steve Forbert, Mary Gauthier, Sam Bush, Randall Bramblett, Tommy Talton, Jeffrey Steele, Chely Wright, Chuck Cannon, Corey Smith, David Olney, Davin McCoy, Lori McKenna, Tommy Womack, Kevn Kinney, The Shadowboxers, Larkin Poe, Emily Lynch, Joseph Arthur, Matthew Mayfield, Rachel Platten, Callaghan, David Berkeley, Garrison Starr, Jeff Black, Joe Leathers, Ben Glover, Billy Montana, Chas Sanford, Brian and Karyn White, Greg Barnhill, Forrest Wi
The Ultimate Guide to 30A Song Fest
Could be much better
Doesn't work on iPhone 4
Doesn't work on iPhone 4
Rad! So helpful!