Google’s mission is to organize the world‘s information and make it universally accessible and useful.
Since our founding in 1998, Google has grown by leaps and bounds. From offering search in a single language we now offer dozens of products and services—including various forms of advertising and web applications for all kinds of tasks—in scores of languages. And starting from two computer science students in a university dorm room, we now have thousands of employees and offices around the world. A lot has changed since the first Google search engine appeared. But some things haven’t changed: our dedication to our users and our belief in the possibilities of the Internet itself.
Connected TV, Digital Audio, Desktop Display, Email, Mobile Display, Mobile Video, Native, Search, Desktop Video, Email, Desktop Display, Social
CPC, CPI, CPM, CPV, Pay-Per-Call
Ad Network, Ad Technology Provider, Demand Side Platform, Mobile App Publisher, Retargeting, Web Publisher, YouTube MCN, Ad Exchange, SSP & Mediation, Google Marketing Platform Partner, Viewability, Measurement & Ad Verification Platform, Other
- Minimum Spend:$1-$500
- Headline:Search Engine, Video Platform, Ad Network
- Self / Managed Service:Self-Service & Managed Service
- IndustriesAutomotive, Clothing & Fashion, Consumer Packaged Goods, Dating, eCommerce, Education, Energy and Utilities, Entertainment, Financial Services, Food & Beverage, Gaming, Government & Politics, Health & Beauty, Healthcare, Non-Profit, Retail, Sports, Technology, Telecommunications, Travel & Leisure
- Key Differentiator(GDN) Network consisting of over 1MM websites. (YouTube) 400M videos watched on mobile per day. 15 Second TruView Ad. 350M Devices Globally. 800M Monthly unique users worldwide. Roadblock, 7.1M unique monthly users on m.youtube.com.More than 650,000 apps use AdMob to monetize across iOS and Android, and the AdMob network reaches 900 million unique devices a month
- Owned / Operated Propertiesadometry.com, waze, adwhirl, admob.com, youtube.com, gmail.com, panoramio.com, orkut.com, blogger.com, feedburner.com, blogspot.com, meebo.com, googlekeywordtool.com, google.be, coinflation.com, googleapis.com, babynamesdirect.com, googlevideo.com, hifiengine.com, nuazure.com, cleanmpg.com, coolestone.com, engineeringtoolbox.com, orlandolocalguide.com, 1001resumes.com, 1001topjobs.com, corporaterealestategroup.com, selectsmart.com, aquabid.com, thepeoplehistory.com, itsmyideas.com, windowtowildlife.com, single-serving.com, usefulcharts.com, kids-in-mind.com, motorcyclesurvey.com, sofotex.com, 4strokes.com, homemade-dessert-recipes.com, earthcam.com, askaboutsports.com, engineershandbook.com, shastalake.com, carsurvey.org, constantclicks.com.au, moviewavs.com, aprs.fi
- Programmatic Integrations & Publisher / Inventory PartnersUnity
Retargeting (GDN) Keyword, Contextual, Specific Sites/Pages, Demographic, Remarketing, Interest Categories. (AdMob) Device, Geographic, Operator, Demographic, Categories. (Youtube) Demographic, Geographic, Language, Keyword, Video Cateogry/Content Packs, Interest Category Marketing, Individual Videos & Channels, Remarketing, User Type & Uploader
- Data PartnersLiveRamp
- Ad Verification / Brand Safety / Measurement / Viewability PartnersIRI, Oracle Data Cloud, Nielsen Catalina Solutions, comScore, DoubleVerify, IAS, MOAT, and Nielsen
- Approved 3rd Party Ad Serving / Rich Media VendorsSizmek - http://www.sizmek.com
- 10630165 Global Rank
- 2593952 United States
- 405 Estimated Visits
- 5 B Downloads
- 9 SDKs
- 4.24 Avg. Rating
- 472 K Total reviews
- App Url: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.marvin.talkback
- App Support: http://eyes-free.googlecode.com/
- Genre: tools
- Bundle ID: com.google.android.marvin.talkback
- App Size: 15 M
- Version: 50007000
- Release Date: March 6th, 2013
- Update Date: March 31st, 2020
Android Accessibility Suite is a collection of accessibility apps that help you use your Android device eyes-free or with a switch device.
Android Accessibility Suite includes:
? Accessibility Menu: Use this large on-screen menu to lock your phone, control volume and brightness, take screenshots, and more.
? Select to Speak: Select items on your screen and hear them read aloud.
? Switch Access: Interact with your Android device using one or more switches or a keyboard instead of the touch screen.
? TalkBack screen reader: Get spoken feedback, control your device with gestures, and type with the on-screen braille keyboard.
Android Accessibility Suite requires Android 6 or later. Learn how to check your Android version:
Learn more about using Android Accessibility Suite and other Android accessibility options:
To get started:
1. Open your device's Settings app.
2. Select Accessibility.
3. Select Accessibility Menu, Select to Speak, Switch Access, or TalkBack.
? Phone: Android Accessibility Suite observes the phone state so it can adapt announcements to your call status.
? Accessibility Service: Because this app is an accessibility service, it can observe your actions, retrieve window content, and observe text that you type.