BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media and tech company delivering news and entertainment content to a global audience. BuzzFeed covers breaking news, produces original video, and creates content that people want to share on the web. We have offices in 18 cities around the world and more than 1500 employees including reporters, video producers, data scientists, engineers, brand strategists, and more.
Desktop Display, Email, Mobile Display, Mobile Video, Native, Social, Desktop Video
Mobile App Publisher, Web Publisher
- Minimum Spend:$100001+
- Self / Managed Service:Managed Service
- IndustriesEntertainment, Food & Beverage, Government & Politics, Health & Beauty, Healthcare, Sports, Technology, Travel & Leisure
- Key DifferentiatorBuzzFeed is the world’s leading independent digital media company, which leverages data and innovation to reach hundreds of millions of people globally. Our massive cross-platform network includes: BuzzFeed Originals, which creates articles, lists, quizzes, and videos; BuzzFeed Media Brands, which comprises a portfolio of identity-driven lifestyle brands including Nifty, Goodful, As/Is, and Tasty, the world’s largest social food network; BuzzFeed Studios, which produces original content across broadcast, cable, SVOD, film and digital platforms; and BuzzFeed News, which includes world-class reporting and investigative journalism. The company also includes BuzzFeed Commerce, which develops products and experiences, as well as licensing and other strategic partnerships. We operate a global news organization headquartered in New York and an entertainment studio based in Los Angeles, with global offices in countries around the world. Our best work creates authentic audience engagement that fosters real-world impact, like Yanny vs. Laurel, Tasty, the infamous exploding watermelon, award-winning investigations from BuzzFeed News, and our staple lists and quizzes.
- Owned / Operated Propertiesbuzzfeednews.com, hoetuu.com, ilikum.org
- Approved 3rd Party Ad Serving / Rich Media VendorsSizmek - http://www.sizmek.com
- 17425547 Global Rank
- 5906709 United Arab Emirates
- 178 Estimated Visits
- 100 K Downloads
- 10 SDKs
- 4.45 Avg. Rating
- 1.37 K Total reviews
- App Url: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.buzzfeed.news
- App Support: http://buzzfeed.com
- Genre: news_and_magazines
- Bundle ID: com.buzzfeed.news
- App Size: 19 M
- Version: 44
- Release Date: September 27th, 2015
- Update Date: October 3rd, 2019
The BuzzFeed News app brings you the most important and most interesting stories from around the world, hand-picked by our editors.
With the BuzzFeed News app for Android, you’ll quickly catch up on what’s going on around the world.
We make the news easy to follow. Whether it’s a tweet or a Vine, a BuzzFeed News exclusive or a compelling piece of reporting from elsewhere, our editors will make sure you don’t miss out on what people are talking about.
We make the news easy to understand. Our editors know that when something happens, the who, why, when, and how matter just as much as the what. We’ll make sure you’ve got context and background to major news events as they happen.
We make the news easy to manage. Need to know when something big is happening in the world of technology, politics, or entertainment? Need the latest updates on major breaking news? Passionate about sports or LGBT issues? We’ve got you covered with customizable notifications.
We make the news easy to share. Read something in the app that moves you? Share it with a friend or colleague, straight from the app.