CNN Worldwide is a portfolio of more than two-dozen news and information services across cable, satellite, radio, wireless devices and the Internet in more than 200 countries worldwide.
Domestically, CNN reaches more individuals on television, the web and mobile devices than any other TV news organization in the United States. Internationally, CNN is the most widely distributed news channel reaching more than 260 million households abroad; and, the CNN Digital Network is consistently the No.1 current events and news destination on the web.
CNN International is the most watched global 24-hour news network. CNN International can be seen in more than 260 million television households in more than 200 countries and territories through a network of 38 satellites. Since September 1997, CNN International has been regionalized into five separate regions: CNN International Europe / Middle East / Africa, CNN International Asia Pacific, CNN International South Asia, CNN International Latin America and CNN International North America.
Additionally, CNN Newsource is the world's most extensively utilized news service partnering with hundreds of local and international news organizations around the world. CNN is division of Turner Broadcasting System, Inc., a Time Warner Company.
Connected TV, Desktop Display, Email, Linear TV, Mobile Display, Mobile Video, Native, Social, Desktop Video, Desktop Display
Mobile App Publisher, Web Publisher
- Headline:Publisher: Influential, Affluent, Business Decision-Makers
- Self / Managed Service:Managed Service
- IndustriesAutomotive, Clothing & Fashion, Entertainment, Government & Politics, Sports, Technology, Travel & Leisure
- Key DifferentiatorCNN.com is among the world's leaders in online news and information delivery. Staffed 24 hours, seven days a week by a dedicated staff in CNN's world headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia, and in bureaus worldwide, CNN.com relies heavily on CNN's global team of almost 4,000 news professionals. CNN.com features the latest multimedia technologies, from live video streaming to audio packages to searchable archives of news features and background information. The site is updated continuously throughout the day.
- Owned / Operated Propertiesbemilwaukee.com, ben10.net, globonoticias.net, cnn.net, burtonking.com, cablenewsnetwork.com, henkdaman.com, andersoncooper.com
- Approved 3rd Party Ad Serving / Rich Media VendorsSizmek - http://www.sizmek.com
- 12848893 Global Rank
- 2241047 United States
- 76 Estimated Visits
- 10 M Downloads
- 10 SDKs
- 4.56 Avg. Rating
- 135 K Total reviews
- App Url: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cnn.mobile.android.phone
- App Support: http://www.cnn.com
- Genre: news_and_magazines
- Bundle ID: com.cnn.mobile.android.phone
- App Size: 47.9 M
- Version: 20984
- Release Date: April 18th, 2011
- Update Date: December 17th, 2020
When you want to know what’s happening, tap into the global news gathering power of CNN. With correspondents and bureaus reporting from across the world, no other news source even comes close.
? Custom alert settings - stay informed without getting overwhelmed
? Watch live CNN, CNNi or HLN television anywhere, anytime*
? Experience the world of breaking news through in-depth stories, photo galleries and news clips.
? Watch CNN Original Series like “Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown”, CNN news programs like “Anderson Cooper 360” and award-winning CNN Films.
Video on Demand and Live TV limited to US consumers.
*first 10 minutes free each day, log in with your US satellite or cable provider credentials for unlimited viewing