The A2A Group was set up in 2008 out of the desire to create a multiutility of a size consistent with the challenges dictated by the gradual opening of the services markets, keeping a strict and special relationship with the local territory and the system of relations which distinguishes it.
Born out of the merger between AEM, ASM and Amsa, three companies with a history stretching back more than 100 years, today the A2A Group is:
- the leading local Multiutility in Italy in terms of revenues, margins and market capitalisation;
- an energy player with a customer base rooted profoundly in Northern Italy and a portfolio of assets distributed throughout the country;
- an operator having selected growth at an international level in Montenegro (production and distribution of energy), France (cogeneration and district heating), the United Kingdom, Greece and Spain (the development of waste treatment plants) and Europe (energy trading).
A2Aís business model consists of a mixture of ?green? activities, which represent a growth business, in particular through the contribution of activities with high industrial content in the fields of the production of electricity from renewable sources (hydroelectric, waste to energy and biomasses) and energy saving (cogeneration and network efficiency).
- 59 SDKs
- 2.8 Avg. Rating
- App Url: https://itunes.apple.com/app/a2a/id1092463270
- App Support: http://a2a.network
- Genre: Shopping
- Bundle ID: com.a2a.network
- App Size: 19.3 M
- Version: 4.107.4
- Release Date: March 19th, 2016
- Update Date: October 29th, 2018
The world has gone mobile! Most of us are in possession of a smartphone, but seldom are we aware of the “power” in our hand. This life-changing “A2A Network” app is going to turn your smartphone into a money making machine, generating 4 to 6 figure passive income per month, by leveraging on a powerfully driven virtual e-Mall platform similar to Alibaba, Taobao and Ebay, supplying high quality, innovative Beauty & Health products, through its online Global Consumers Network infrastructure.
Back end Office: Members can manage their account, transfer of loyalty points and e-cash, redeem products, online shopping, manage their network hierarchy.
Invite Friends: Refer more members through invitation links to various social media.
Products: To provide detailed product information and carry out online purchase
Resources: To search for more in-depth beauty and health information and product promotion video clips.
Scoreboard: The performance of the members.
Latest News: Latest announcements from the company