Aberdeen Asset Management.
Formed out of a management buy-out in Aberdeen, Scotland, in 1983, we operate on-the-ground in over 26 countries across Europe, Asia, the Middle East and the Americas.
We are defined by our pure focus on asset management, including equities, fixed income, property and multi-asset portfolios. We have also developed a solutions business that can blend our abilities across different asset classes to provide tailored investment outcomes to meet specific client needs. All our investment solutions are driven by our commitment to straightforward, transparent investment approaches that stress intensive, first-hand research and a long-term view.
As at 31 December 2016, we manage assets of ￡302.7 billion ($374.0 billion, ó354.6 billion) on behalf of institutional and private investors.
For important information: http://www.aberdeen-asset.com/aam.nsf/AAM/socialmediapolicy
- 2557146 Global Rank
- 295273 United Kingdom
- 10 SDKs
- App Url: https://itunes.apple.com/app/aberdeen-asset-management-1/id1086933879
- App Support: http://response.aberdeen-asset.com/feedback-app
- Genre: News
- Bundle ID: com.aberdeen.thinkingaloud
- App Size: 28.4 M
- Version: 1.0
- Release Date: March 15th, 2016
- Update Date: March 15th, 2016
Introducing the Thinking aloud app from Aberdeen Asset Management, your home for the latest insight, opinion and thoughts on global macro events and investment strategies.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Insight and opinion on investing and the economy
- Like your favourite articles
- Get recommendations just for you
- Download articles and videos to read and watch on the move
- Filter by the category of your choice: The Bigger Picture, Investment Clarity or Culture & Inspiration
- Search by keyword, title and author
- Sort by recommended or latest
- Share articles with friends and family, on social and email
- Get notified when new articles are posted
- Sign up for weekly emails
We’re always looking for ways to make our app better, so if you have any feedback or suggestions, please get in touch at email@example.com.