Do I have to reclaim my account?
We have revoked all previous claims to ensure proper ownership of accounts. Please note no data has been lost by cancelling account ownership, it was done to guarantee proper access to your account.
Where did the contact list go?
We are currently working to clean up the contact list to make it as useful as possible, as well as developing the best method for reintroducing it into the platform. Stay tuned!
Looking for a specific dataset or widget?
A number of the different datasets or widgets that were previously available are being reworked to be more useful and informative. We’ll be rolling out changes over the next several months. We recommend checking back periodically to see what has changed!
I am a network that is attempting to contact a buyer; can I do that through the Media Index platform?
Contacting an ad buyer through the platform is currently unavailable. As we continue to improve your experience this and other exciting functions will be added in periodically.
I have questions regarding the data that is on my page; how can I get more information or get questions answered about the platform?
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to claim your profile page:
- Log in to the Media Index webpage using your newly created credentials.
- Navigate to your network profile page and click on the “Claim Page” button.
- Confirm the company page you would like to claim.
- Fill out the prompted form and hit submit.
- You will receive a follow up email with confirmation of the submitted information.
- Once your information is validated and confirmed, you will receive an approval email allowing you admin access to your company profile page where you can use detailed analytics to analyze traffic for prospecting clients.